Version 2.5 released on 12/25/2018
- Filtered out line returns when decoding a VIN in .CSV format.
- Multiple Error Codes - Multiple error codes will be returned when you decode a VIN, if the VIN has multiple errors and more than one error code is needed to represent the errors.
- Error Code 1 for Off-Road Vehicles - If the body class of the VIN indicates an off-road vehicle, the text for Error Code 1 (Check Digit (9th position) does not calculate properly) will be displayed with an additional NOTE, that says, "Disregard if this is an off-road vehicle PIN that has been decoded as check digit calculation may not be accurate".
- New Error Code 12 - Model year entered does not match the model year based on the 10th character in VIN. This error is triggered when the Model Year entered does not match with the two possible model years defined by the 10th position of the VIN.
- New Error Code 400 - Invalid Characters Present (I, O, Q). This error indicates the presence of invalid characters I, O or Q in a VIN. As one or more characters in a VIN do not follow ISO VIN standards, the VIN decode information may be incomplete.
- A new element "Rear Cross Traffic Alert" has been added to Active Safety System Group.
- Added description for Active Safety System Group elements.
Version 2.4 released on 1/25/2018
- Used GUID for 565 links.
- Added FAQ page.
- Added new elements to Active Safety System tab.
- Changed the label for "Auto-Reverse System" to "Auto-Reverse System for Windows and Sunroofs".
- Removed fields "Driver Assist" and "Adaptive Headlights" from Active Safety Sytem group.
Version 2.3.5 released on 3/13/2017
- Performance improvements made in VIN Decoding.
Version 2.3 released on 12/18/2016
- Added a message "No data found", when search does not generate any records.
- Added validation for known inputs (year, format, ...).
Version 2.2.1 released on 11/25/2016
- Fixed a bug in "GetModelsForMakeIdYear" method where extra models were displayed for some makes.
Version 2.2.0 released on 10/23/2016
- Add examples in different programing languages
Version 2.1.0 released on 8/6/2016
- Add Release notes page
- Add email list with subscribe/unsubscribe actions
- Include app version, release notes link and email list links in header